Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"Thumbs down" - another parent's blog

Another parent has set a blog up called "Thumbs down"

"At the end of 2007 I received a letter from my daughter’s school informing me that the school library was to be run on a biometric system.

I was appalled. This blog charts my attempt to have them reverse the policy.

I hope it is short."

So do I. My children's school seem now to be using a barcode system now instead of the biometric scanner they purchased in 2005 for library use, so good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the time the Transformational Government and Think Family agenda is put into place their will be no free parents able to object

'fingerprinting children is just the tip of the iceberg'

Unknown said...

Hi, Pippa,
You'll be pleased to hear that we've just succeeded in preventing the Junior School from introducing the biometric system!

We now need to complete the job by having the infant school stop using it, to.

I am thrilled, as you can imagine.
Oliver
www.humanzee.org - Thumbs Down

Anonymous said...

great news and great blog thanks fro posting!